Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We Ask For Your Continued Prayers

I visited Ate Debbie (that's how I call her) last Wednesday and was able to get an update. After her operation two Fridays ago she had an asthma attack and the doctors had to put her on respirator. The day after her operation, 90% of her breathing was dependent on the respirator. Last Wednesday it went down to 60% and I heard yesterday form one of their church staff from their church that the respirator has already been removed. Praise God!

Tomorrow I plan to visit her again with my wife and I just wrote this entry to ask those who come across this blog to please continue to pray for her. And those who are financially able to please contact her and give what ever God lays in your heart to give.

Clottey vs Pacquiao live stream video replay

No comments: